Master’s Degree in IT ManagementIndiana University
Our Master’s Degree in IT Management is designed for working professionals with an interest in information technology (IT) and information systems who are looking to accelerate their careers. We created this online IT Management degree program to meet the growing demand for IT leaders, information systems managers, and IT project managers, developing a curriculum that will prepare students from both business and IT backgrounds to meet current market needs for CIOs and other tech visionaries.
Complete this 30 credit-hour degree in 21 months to three years, and graduate with a Master’s in IT Management prepared to:
– Be knowledgeable about business processes and the integration between business functions and technology
– Analyze, design, and develop IT systems
– Lead IT management and strategy—both of people and systems
– Use data and visualizations to support managerial decisions
The IT Management program is created by the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University, the #1-ranked provider of online business graduate programs in the U.S. This online degree program is ideal for both experienced IT professionals and those just beginning their careers in information systems management.
Students will learn from top-ranked Kelley School of Business faculty and build expertise and skills in everything from management information systems and computer systems to project management, business administration, risk management, systems analysis, problem-solving, leadership, and more.
The prerequisite for the Information Technology Management degree program is at least one college-level course or equivalent knowledge in:
Computer programming in a high-level language like C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
A full IT Management Master’s degree application includes the following:
– An undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from an accredited institution
– Personal Statement
– Recommendation from professional or academic contact
– Official GMAT or GRE Score (waived if undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 and 2 or more years of professional experience in business or IT after the undergraduate degree)
– TOEFL: Required for international students only