Postgraduate Degree Certificate in EntrepreneurshipCoventry University
Being an entrepreneur means more than starting a business. Anyone can benefit from developing an entrepreneurial mindset in their career and personal life. On this course, you will explore entrepreneurialism and learn how to behave in a more enterprising and innovative way.
You will share your knowledge and challenge your way of thinking about entrepreneurship. When you complete the full 60 credits, within the terms of the approved course, you will be eligible for the joint award of Coventry University’s postgraduate certificate and Deakin University’s graduate certificate.
The course aims to enable people from a very broad range of backgrounds to explore and develop an understanding and knowledge of the concepts and practices of entrepreneurship, enterprise, innovation and leadership.
What do I need to apply?
Students are required to enroll for this award in accordance with the arrangements notified by the Universities in the Student Handbook. Students will be enrolled concurrently at Coventry University and Deakin University.
– Applicants must demonstrate competency in English Language. Students who do not have English as their first language will require certification of IELTS 6.5 (with a minimum of 6 in each component).
– Candidates should have an undergraduate degree in any subject or be able to demonstrate at least three years in relevant (as assessed by the joint course directors) employment to be eligible for admission.
What are the learning outcomes?
– Analyze organizational complexities through multiple perspectives and cultures to demonstrate entrepreneurial insight
– Evaluate accepted practices and norms using a range of tools and approaches to create change and drive entrepreneurial outcomes
– Apply the characteristics of entrepreneurial mindset to practice
– Analyze and use transdisciplinary perspectives for value creation and positive social impact
– Apply practical knowledge and skills of entrepreneurship to communicate and effect transformational change