Bachelor in International BusinessCoventry University
Graduates with knowledge and experience of a range of economic and cultural environments are in demand across the world.
On this course, you will be encouraged to develop your business skills and critical attitudes towards change and enterprise. On successful completion, you should understand the events, trends and forces that guide commercial success or failure.
The course aims to develop a range of transferable skills and competencies applicable across employment, career development and postgraduate study.
What are the learning outcomes?
On successful completion of the course, you should be able to:
1) Critically evaluate the global business context and strategic decision-making in organizations within the international arena and in relation to society.
2) Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the global business environment, business strategy and the main functional areas of global business organizations.
3) Identify, analyze and critically assess organizational issues within an international and community context using appropriate concepts, models or techniques, and suggest relevant, innovative and creative solutions.
4) Apply a range of skills that are transferable within a business context and increase employability, such as problem-solving, information presentation, evaluation and analysis, and effective use of technology for business application.
5) Act as an independent learner (in both educational and business settings) and play a full role when working in and across teams, in order to be effective in a graduate-level role.
6) Communicate in non-verbal and verbal formats appropriate to a specific global business context, including digital communication.